Big things still to come
Texas could return 20 starters in 2013
Updated: August 21, 2012, 10:49 AM ETBy Max Olson | HornsNation
The tectonic plates underneath this Texas program are shifting in the right direction. The pieces are falling into place. All signs point to 2013 being the next big season. Remember, Texas only has 10 scholarship seniors. With the exception of Alex Okafor and Kenny Vaccaro, most are role players or part-time starters.
They're tasked with leading these Longhorns, yes, but they must also help bridge the wide gap between good and great. Construction is almost complete.
John Albright/Icon SMIMalcolm Brown will be one of a stable of experience, talented running backs for Mack Brown in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
HORNSNATION 2012 PREVIEW
- New World Graphics Men's Texas Longhorns Black 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt