Week 1 practice notes
New QBs and return of John Harris highlight practice
Updated: August 10, 2012, 10:14 PM ETBy HornsNation staff
- AUSTIN, Texas -- The Longhorns started fall camp bright and early Monday morning and have since gone through several practices sessions, including a few in shoulder pads and helmets. After four days of camp, here are a few things that stood out to the HornsNation staff:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
HORNSNATION 2012 PREVIEW
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns Burnt Orange Speed Legend Long Sleeve Performance Shirt
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com