Hall getting stronger, better
Texas commit moves from Seattle and becomes a force at defensive end
Updated: April 10, 2012, 8:45 PM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
LANCASTER, Texas -- The expressions on the faces of Lancaster's coaching staff upon seeing Longhorns defensive end commitment Daeshon Hall for the first time last July had to have been like a child's first Mickey Mouse sighting. Imagine being a coach walking into an open gym at the high school only to see a transfer student from Seattle dunking with ease.
"The first time I saw him we were having open gym and I am thinking 'Wow,'" Lancaster head football coach Chris Gilbert said. "But I had no idea what kind of player he was."
William Wilkerson/ESPN.comDaeshon Hall had 60 tackles and 11 sacks in his junior year.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns White 'longhorn State' Local Characteristic T-shirt