Oliver makes his own choice
The 6-foot-4 receiver becomes the second member of Texas' 2013 class
DALLAS -- Jake Oliver was raised by former Texas A&M athletes, has a brother who attends Oklahoma and a high school coach who proudly displays his TCU degree and memorabilia in his office.
In the end, none of those allegiances mattered to Oliver. After a trip to Texas' junior day on Sunday, the Dallas Jesuit receiver knew he needed to become a Longhorn.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Briles on Fisher's critique: Worry about ACC
- FSU coach explains why Winston unpunished
- Source: Vols, WVU to open '18 in Charlotte
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Texas Longhorns Black 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt