Wilson, Robinson get attention
Some Texas targets will wait and attend Texas' Feb. 25 junior day
Barely one week after Texas' 2012 commits fired up their high school fax machines and became Longhorns for good, the Texas coaches already are prepping for their first junior day of the 2013 recruiting season.
The Longhorns already have a verbal pledge from one of the state's best, lineman Jake Raulerson (Celina, Texas/Celina). On Sunday, he'll return to Austin to help court another batch of touted recruits, and most of them will receive formal offers from Texas. Some might even give UT a commitment.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark
- NCAA's top cop: Cheaters 'will be found out'
- NCAA infractions chair: Reasons for inactivity
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns White #1 Football Game Jersey