Wilson, Robinson get attention
Some Texas targets will wait and attend Texas' Feb. 25 junior day
Barely one week after Texas' 2012 commits fired up their high school fax machines and became Longhorns for good, the Texas coaches already are prepping for their first junior day of the 2013 recruiting season.
The Longhorns already have a verbal pledge from one of the state's best, lineman Jake Raulerson (Celina, Texas/Celina). On Sunday, he'll return to Austin to help court another batch of touted recruits, and most of them will receive formal offers from Texas. Some might even give UT a commitment.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns White 'longhorn State' Local Characteristic T-shirt