Close-knit Class of 2013
Texas commits want to be remembered as quality over quantity
- AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas' Class of 2013, for now at least, might be known more for who it didn't get than who it did. Players rarely decommit from Mack Brown's program, yet a handful opted to in this recruiting cycle in A'Shawn Robinson (Fort Worth, Texas/Arlington Heights), Ricky Seals-Jones (Sealy, Texas/Sealy), Daeshon Hall (Lancaster, Texas/Lancaster), Kyle Hicks (Arlington, Texas/Martin) and Durham Smythe (Belton, Texas/Belton).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com