Darius James has the answers
Top-ranked center had his doubts, but he's now healthy and ready for action
Updated: February 4, 2013, 1:25 AM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
- AUSTIN, Texas -- There are a few things you should know about Texas commit Darius James (Killeen, Texas/Harker Heights):
A. He's healthy.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com