Texas holding on to 2013 class
Longhorns taking positive steps in recruiting after Bryan Harsin's departure
- By the time Bryan Harsin donned a scarlet and red tie as Arkansas State's new head coach on Wednesday afternoon, Texas was already far ahead of the game in handling his sudden departure. The Longhorns responded swifty. By the time Harsin was finished with his news conference, Mack Brown had already promoted Major Applewhite and met with some of his program's most coveted recruits.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com