Teammates to become rivals
UT commit Jake Oliver, OU commit Jordan Mastrogiovanni take different paths
Updated: October 9, 2012, 11:46 AM ETBy Max Olson | HornsNation
- DALLAS -- They've known each other since first grade, but their friendship didn't truly blossom until the fifth grade. That's when they started playing football. The two buddies met during their days of playing indoor soccer. When they reached the long-awaited first year of football, they dropped that sport. There was just something about this game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com