Swaim and Rodgers?
TE commit follows similar under-the-radar path as NFL MVP
OK, so there are a few minor differences between Longhorns tight end commitment Geoff Swaim and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
The latter is a spokesperson for a major insurance company, who also happens to be the reigning NFL MVP and a former Super Bowl champion.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Mini Rubber Football