Swaim and Rodgers?
TE commit follows similar under-the-radar path as NFL MVP
OK, so there are a few minor differences between Longhorns tight end commitment Geoff Swaim and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
The latter is a spokesperson for a major insurance company, who also happens to be the reigning NFL MVP and a former Super Bowl champion.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns #28 Burnt Orange Football Game Jersey