Texas showing interest in Drennon
New Jersey defender is playing for Team USA in 19-U World Championships
AUSTIN, Texas -- Maybe, just maybe, this was all meant to be.
Over the past two weeks, class of 2013 defensive end Dajaun Drennon (Sicklerville, N.J./Timber Creek) has lived in the shadow of Darrel K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium while playing for Team USA in the IFAF 19-U World Championships.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- UGA frosh Bellamy faces DUI, speeding charges
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Texas Longhorns Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set