Texas showing interest in Drennon
New Jersey defender is playing for Team USA in 19-U World Championships
AUSTIN, Texas -- Maybe, just maybe, this was all meant to be.
Over the past two weeks, class of 2013 defensive end Dajaun Drennon (Sicklerville, N.J./Timber Creek) has lived in the shadow of Darrel K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium while playing for Team USA in the IFAF 19-U World Championships.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
- Texas' Brown: My situation hasn't changed
- A&M's Manziel ready to take it to next level
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Texas Longhorns #8 Burnt Orange Football Game Jersey