Texas showing interest in Drennon
New Jersey defender is playing for Team USA in 19-U World Championships
AUSTIN, Texas -- Maybe, just maybe, this was all meant to be.
Over the past two weeks, class of 2013 defensive end Dajaun Drennon (Sicklerville, N.J./Timber Creek) has lived in the shadow of Darrel K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium while playing for Team USA in the IFAF 19-U World Championships.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns White 'longhorn State' Local Characteristic T-shirt