Texas showing interest in Drennon
New Jersey defender is playing for Team USA in 19-U World Championships
AUSTIN, Texas -- Maybe, just maybe, this was all meant to be.
Over the past two weeks, class of 2013 defensive end Dajaun Drennon (Sicklerville, N.J./Timber Creek) has lived in the shadow of Darrel K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium while playing for Team USA in the IFAF 19-U World Championships.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
- Lee tries to get 'up to par' at USC pro day
- RB Williams improves speed at BC pro day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns Coaches Performance White Polo