Time to go camping
Looking at what to expect from Texas' two football camps
Texas' first camp is this weekend, and with that in mind, HornsNation turned to its two recruiting experts to size up the camp and give a glimpse of what the Longhorns are expecting.
It's always iffy when it comes to a camp and who is going to show up when, but if you are the Texas coaching staff, who do you really want to be there and why?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Schutt Texas A&M Aggies Mini Authentic Football Helmet