Hicks ready to share his skills
The Texas RB commit rushed for 1,667 yards and 26 scores in 2011
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Kimberly Johnson works long hours as a security officer to support her son, Kyle Hicks, Texas' lone running back commitment for 2013.
So the prospect of having the weekends off to enjoy some down time really appealed to her when she recently was offered a position that would allow her to do so.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
- Bowling Green gets former Baylor WR Rhodes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Mini Rubber Football