Hicks ready to share his skills
The Texas RB commit rushed for 1,667 yards and 26 scores in 2011
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Kimberly Johnson works long hours as a security officer to support her son, Kyle Hicks, Texas' lone running back commitment for 2013.
So the prospect of having the weekends off to enjoy some down time really appealed to her when she recently was offered a position that would allow her to do so.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- UGA frosh Bellamy faces DUI, speeding charges
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Riddell Texas Longhorns Speed Revolution Authentic Full-Size Football Helmet