Hicks ready to share his skills
The Texas RB commit rushed for 1,667 yards and 26 scores in 2011
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Kimberly Johnson works long hours as a security officer to support her son, Kyle Hicks, Texas' lone running back commitment for 2013.
So the prospect of having the weekends off to enjoy some down time really appealed to her when she recently was offered a position that would allow her to do so.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
- Texas' Brown: My situation hasn't changed
- A&M's Manziel ready to take it to next level
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Full-Size Autograph Football