Oliver makes his own choice
The 6-foot-4 receiver becomes the second member of Texas' 2013 class
DALLAS -- Jake Oliver was raised by former Texas A&M athletes, has a brother who attends Oklahoma and a high school coach who proudly displays his TCU degree and memorabilia in his office.
In the end, none of those allegiances mattered to Oliver. After a trip to Texas' junior day on Sunday, the Dallas Jesuit receiver knew he needed to become a Longhorn.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Squirrel-hunting Winston held at gunpoint in '12
- Source: Longhorns reinstate safety Turner
- Stanford WR Montgomery rehabbing shoulder
- OU RB banned from team amid investigation
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Full-Size Autograph Football