Oliver makes his own choice
The 6-foot-4 receiver becomes the second member of Texas' 2013 class
DALLAS -- Jake Oliver was raised by former Texas A&M athletes, has a brother who attends Oklahoma and a high school coach who proudly displays his TCU degree and memorabilia in his office.
In the end, none of those allegiances mattered to Oliver. After a trip to Texas' junior day on Sunday, the Dallas Jesuit receiver knew he needed to become a Longhorn.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns #28 Burnt Orange Football Game Jersey