A welcome break for Hughes
The 2012 tackle prospect's visit came a month after his family's home burned down
AUSTIN, Texas -- Camrhon Hughes' official visit to Texas over the weekend was more than just an opportunity for him to solidify his commitment to the Longhorns. It was his chance to escape reality.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Texas Longhorns Junior-Size Tailgater Football