Cavil goes down again
AUSTIN, Texas -- Class of 2013 wide receiver Dannon Cavil (San Antonio, Texas/Madison) just can't catch a break.
During the first week of two-a-days, he injured his right hamstring and missed the entire regular season. It was a crushing blow for one of the more promising junior receiver prospects in the state, one that had offers from Baylor and Clemson before the season began.[+] EnlargeMiller Safrit/ESPN.com2013 receiver Dannon Cavil tore his ACL in the playoffs, but will have the offseason to recover.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns Burnt Orange #1 Football Game Jersey