Gray, DGB take in final home game
AUSTIN, Texas -- There they were, in the flesh, sitting right next to each other a few rows behind Kansas State's bench on Saturday inside Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium: Johnathan Gray, the nation's top running back, and Dorial Green-Beckham, the nation's top receiver.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Riddell Texas Longhorns Speed Revolution Authentic Full-Size Football Helmet