Gray, DGB take in final home game
AUSTIN, Texas -- There they were, in the flesh, sitting right next to each other a few rows behind Kansas State's bench on Saturday inside Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium: Johnathan Gray, the nation's top running back, and Dorial Green-Beckham, the nation's top receiver.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Mini Rubber Football