Gray watches big rushing day
Texas' top recruit will join an already talent-rich running back group
Updated: November 7, 2011, 10:36 AM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
- AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas' dominant running attack over the last two weeks hasn't gone unnoticed by Longhorns commitment Johnathan Gray (Aledo, Texas/Aledo).Gray, the nation's top running back, was in attendance on Saturday to watch Texas rush for more than 400 yards in a 52-20 victory over Texas Tech. He was there with his father, James Gray, a former running back for the Red Raiders. "I was excited to see that a lot of young players were helping the Longhorns win games," Gray said. "That lets me know that the future for us is going to be great. I can't wait to be a part of it."[+] EnlargeTravis L. Brown/ESPNDallas.comJohnathan Gray will join Texas' talented backfield in 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns Coaches Performance White Polo
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com