Texas Longhorns recruiting needs: 5-1
Safety tops the Longhorns recruiting needs for the class of 2013
Updated: October 11, 2011, 5:06 PM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- HornsNation is counting down the recruiting needs for the Longhorns as they begin preparing for the class of 2013. Here's Part 1 of the countdown. We conclude with needs 5-1.
5. Offensive guard | Departing: David Snow and Mark Buchanan
ESPNHSLanding offensive tackle Andrus Peat would be a big pickup for the Longhorns' 2012 class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Texas Longhorns Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set