Texas Longhorns recruiting needs: 5-1
Safety tops the Longhorns recruiting needs for the class of 2013
Updated: October 11, 2011, 5:06 PM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- HornsNation is counting down the recruiting needs for the Longhorns as they begin preparing for the class of 2013. Here's Part 1 of the countdown. We conclude with needs 5-1.
5. Offensive guard | Departing: David Snow and Mark Buchanan
ESPNHSLanding offensive tackle Andrus Peat would be a big pickup for the Longhorns' 2012 class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawyer: Video shows QB Kelly not aggressor
- Report: Hokies, DC Foster agree to 5-year deal
- Winston ruled to have not violated FSU code
- Sources: Stanford's Shaw plans to shun NFL