Texas Longhorns recruiting needs: 5-1
Safety tops the Longhorns recruiting needs for the class of 2013
Updated: October 11, 2011, 5:06 PM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- HornsNation is counting down the recruiting needs for the Longhorns as they begin preparing for the class of 2013. Here's Part 1 of the countdown. We conclude with needs 5-1.
5. Offensive guard | Departing: David Snow and Mark Buchanan
ESPNHSLanding offensive tackle Andrus Peat would be a big pickup for the Longhorns' 2012 class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- LSU's late INT gives No. 3 Ole Miss first loss
- No. 1 Miss. St. staves off Kentucky's upset bid
- Boykin throws 7 TDs, TCU scores 82 in rout
- Slighted Spartans 'put stake' in Michigan late