Texas Longhorns recruiting needs: 5-1
Safety tops the Longhorns recruiting needs for the class of 2013
Updated: October 11, 2011, 5:06 PM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- HornsNation is counting down the recruiting needs for the Longhorns as they begin preparing for the class of 2013. Here's Part 1 of the countdown. We conclude with needs 5-1.
5. Offensive guard | Departing: David Snow and Mark Buchanan
ESPNHSLanding offensive tackle Andrus Peat would be a big pickup for the Longhorns' 2012 class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Chippewas' rally, lateral heroics not enough
- Harbaugh's brother: Family staying out of it
- FSU's Cook named 'associate' in police report
- Jackson helms Rice to win in Hawaii Bowl