Longhorns recruiting needs: 10-6
Texas loaded and cornerback and running back heading into 2013 recruiting
Updated: October 11, 2011, 9:46 AM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
- AUSTIN, Texas -- With 18 commitments already on board and only a few spots to fill in 2012, Texas' coaching staff has largely shifted its attention toward the Class of 2013. HornsNation will break down the top 10 needs for the Longhorns in 2013, starting with 10-6.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com