QB recruit J.T. Barrett injured
Buckeyes' 2013 quarterback pledge might have torn knee ligaments
Updated: October 9, 2012, 2:41 PM ETBy Brad Bournival | BuckeyeNation
- Ohio State 2013 commit J.T. Barrett (Wichita Falls, Texas/Rider) rarely needs to find motivation. Now, the ESPN 300 quarterback has discovered something to give him that extra drive.Injured last week in a 44-17 win over Brewer, Barrett had to leave the game and didn't return. Barrett is the only quarterback in the 2013 recruiting class for the Buckeyes.[+] EnlargeTom Hauck for ESPN.comSenior quarterback J.T. Barrett suffered what might be a significant knee injury in his team's last game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com