Spring answers questions for 'D'
Post-spring defensive depth chart: Could the Sooners be better in 2013?
Updated: April 22, 2013, 11:45 PM ETBy Jake Trotter | SoonerNation
NORMAN, Okla. -- The Sooners entered the spring with many depth chart questions. Some of those questions were resolved. Others remain. SoonerNation breaks that down while projecting Oklahoma's defensive depth chart as it stands going into the fall:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Oklahoma Sooners #10 Crimson Football Game Jersey