Post-spring defensive depth chart
Breaking down the starters, backups for the Oklahoma Sooners in 2012
Updated: April 18, 2012, 11:02 AM ETBy Jake Trotter | SoonerNation
- NORMAN, Okla. -- The old era has become the new era for Oklahoma defensively. After a seven-year stint at Arizona, Mike Stoops has returned to Norman to coordinate a Sooner defense that was inconsistent at times last season. But plenty of pieces remain to form a formidable defense, including seven returning starters. Below is a projected look at OU's defensive two-deep coming out of spring:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Oklahoma Sooners White Sugar Bowl Bound Ice Full-Zip Jacket
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com