Sooners need impact DE in 2013
Breaking down the class of 2013: What the Oklahoma Sooners need
Updated: September 29, 2011, 9:55 AM ETBy Brandon Chatmon | SoonerNation
It's never too early to look at potential prospects for Oklahoma's recruiting class of 2013. With the majority of OU's Class of 2012 already secured -- the Sooners have 14 commitments -- several offers for 2013 have been sent out, and OU's priority prospects for 2013 are beginning to emerge.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
- Lee tries to get 'up to par' at USC pro day
- RB Williams improves speed at BC pro day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Oklahoma State Cowboys "Football" Ultra Decal