Sooners have holes to fill
With one month until signing day, breaking down OU's remaining targets
Updated: January 6, 2013, 9:48 PM ETBy Bob Przybylo | SoonerNation
- NORMAN, Okla. -- Before Friday, Oklahoma was finally riding a wave of positive recruiting momentum. December was a banner month for the Sooners, who added five verbal commitments. It wasn't just about getting five commits, it was about the positions OU added. Four combined at offensive and defensive tackle alleviated panic for Sooners fans.
For more on Oklahoma Sooners recruiting, sign up to become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Oklahoma Sooners 2013 Recruiting
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com