Collins building relationship with OU
2013 prospect from Texas is being recruited as a receiver by Oklahoma
- NORMAN, Okla. -- There are early indications that Chevoski Collins (Livingston, Texas/Livingston) is going to be the subject of another recruiting battle between Oklahoma and the rest of the Big 12's Texas schools.
Collins, 5-foot-11 and 180 pounds, is being recruited as an athlete. Texas A&M is looking at him at defensive back, while TCU is still unsure about where he will fit in.
There are no concerns from either the Sooners or Longhorns, though, as both are looking at the ESPNU 150 Watch List prospect at wide receiver.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM