OU tradition intrigues Zach Banner
Class of 2012 offensive lineman: Sooners have an 'elite program'
NORMAN, Okla. -- The thought of putting on crimson and cream at Owen Field is very appealing to Zach Banner of Lakewood (Wash.) Lakes.
The 6-foot-8, 305-pound offensive tackle will get a firsthand look at the nation's top-ranked team during his official visit this weekend, when the Sooners host Missouri at 7 p.m CT. But Oklahoma's top ranking isn't what intrigues the four-star prospect.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Oklahoma Sooners Crimson Football Champions Local Attribute T-shirt