OU tradition intrigues Zach Banner
Class of 2012 offensive lineman: Sooners have an 'elite program'
NORMAN, Okla. -- The thought of putting on crimson and cream at Owen Field is very appealing to Zach Banner of Lakewood (Wash.) Lakes.
The 6-foot-8, 305-pound offensive tackle will get a firsthand look at the nation's top-ranked team during his official visit this weekend, when the Sooners host Missouri at 7 p.m CT. But Oklahoma's top ranking isn't what intrigues the four-star prospect.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Oklahoma Sooners White Sugar Bowl Bound Ice Full-Zip Jacket