Bob Stoops' biggest recruiting victories
Adrian Peterson, Sam Bradford some of the recruiting victories in Stoops era
Originally Published: September 8, 2011By Bob Przybylo | SoonerNation
- A year from now, this list might change. If Oklahoma is able to snag top wide receiver prospect Dorial Green-Beckham, it could certainly be one of the biggest "gets" in the Bob Stoops Era.Regardless, Stoops and the Sooners have had their fair share of victories on the trail since 1999. Here are some of the notable ones. The Chosen One selects Sooners (2004)[+] EnlargeAP Photo/Ty RussellGetting Adrian Peterson out of Texas was Bob Stoops' biggest recruiting win.
Call him the Chosen One, call him A.D. (All Day), but one of the titles for running back Adrian Peterson is biggest recruiting victory in the Stoops Era.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Oklahoma Sooners Replica Football
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com