Harris excited for future at OU
Undersized defensive back plays bigger than his size
Updated: September 6, 2011, 12:12 PM ETBy Bob Przybylo | SoonerNation
It's going to be at least a year before defensive back Devante Harris (Mesquite, Texas/Horn) can take the field for the Oklahoma football team, but don't tell him that. In his mind, he's already one of the "sharks," the nickname the Sooners' secondary has given themselves. Like a shark attacks when it sees blood in the water, the secondary preys upon opposing wide receivers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Oklahoma Sooners Grey Resonator T-shirt