Martin reflects on U-M career
Exit interview: DT proud of uniting team, finishing with wins in big rivalry, Sugar Bowl
Updated: February 20, 2012, 4:34 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
"Exit Interview" is a feature at WolverineNation where we chat with departing seniors from the Michigan football and men's basketball programs about their time in Ann Arbor in a Q&A format. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Mike Martin spent three seasons as a stalwart of the Michigan defensive line.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Briles on Fisher's critique: Worry about ACC
- FSU coach explains why Winston unpunished
- Top WR picks Auburn over USC, Tide, OSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Michigan Wolverines White Sideline Coaches Polo