O-line has shown improvement
Position analysis: Hoke, Borges credit center Molk for helping lead in new scheme
Updated: October 20, 2011, 3:20 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- As Michigan returned almost every offensive starter from last season -- only starting guard Steve Schilling departed to the NFL -- one of the main questions was still on the offensive line. Could they, as a group, make the change from blocking for a spread offense to the more downhill style Brady Hoke and Al Borges were hoping to run?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com