D-Line shows up for Michigan
The Wolverines' front four constantly pressured the Aztecs' offense
Updated: September 28, 2011, 2:32 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Craig Roh popped up after crushing San Diego State quarterback Ryan Lindley and started to celebrate. He had another sack -- his second in two games. He forced a fumble -- one of three turnovers the Wolverines forced Saturday. But for the second consecutive week, it was a release for the Michigan defensive line.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com