Who will be at QB?
Rothstein's Front Four: U-M offense changes based on who's under center
Updated: November 8, 2012, 4:30 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan, whether it wanted to or not, has a minor quarterback controversy on its hands. Not as in who should start -- Denard Robinson will be the Wolverines starting quarterback if he's capable -- but rather who will start against Northwestern on Saturday. The injuries to Robinson and redshirt freshman quarterback Russell Bellomy and Michigan coach Brady Hoke's coyness about their availability and progress has left a giant question surrounding the Wolverines quarterback situation. And not surprisingly, who ends up under center -- or in shotgun -- tops this week's front four for Northwestern.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com