Time to solve the Spartans
Rothstein's Front Four: Get No. 16 going, keep emotions in check
Updated: October 18, 2012, 3:39 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- In one of the glass cases inside the Schembechler Hall museum sits a spot reserved for the Paul Bunyan Trophy. It hasn't been there for years. When the trophy is not there, a message explaining that it temporarily resides in East Lansing sits on the top of the base where Michigan would normally display it. The Wolverines are trying to keep the trophy in Ann Arbor for the first time since Lloyd Carr was Michigan's head coach. How can the Wolverines do that?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com