Post-spring defensive depth chart
Updated: April 20, 2012, 10:57 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The spring game has ended and while Michigan coach Brady Hoke wasn't entirely pleased with the play of the defense -- particularly up the middle -- there were things he had to be encouraged by. For the first time since at least 2008, Michigan will enter a season with some momentum on defense following an 11-2 season and a secondary that might be the deepest in the Big Ten.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com