Post-spring offensive depth chart
Updated: April 18, 2012, 12:11 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Now, they wait. In spring practice, the coaches were able to watch and work with players to see who is improving and where they can make suggestions for further betterment. Now, those same coaches must rely on the players working by themselves in preparation for fall camp and the season opener against defending national champion Alabama on Sept. 1 in Arlington, Texas.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com