Woolfolk reflects on U-M career
Exit interview: Injuries shook confidence, dampened career of defensive back
Updated: February 14, 2012, 10:33 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- "Exit Interview" is a feature at WolverineNation where we chat with departing seniors from the Michigan football and men's basketball programs about their time in Ann Arbor in a Q&A format. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Troy Woolfolk had one of the more interesting careers of this batch of seniors at Michigan. He spent his time flipping from cornerback to safety and back. And then, in the latter half of this season, back to safety a final time.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com