Breaking down the Hawkeyes
Despite upset loss at Minnesota, Iowa remains dangerous wtih physical offensive line
Updated: November 1, 2011, 6:11 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Iowa has struggled on the road this season. On Saturday the Hawkeyes lost to Big Ten bottom-feeder Minnesota, 22-21, in Minneapolis. Fortunately for Iowa, it plays Michigan in Iowa City, Iowa, this weekend. However, if the Hawkeyes play like they did against the Golden Gophers, it could be a long day for them. To be fair, Michigan coach Brady Hoke emphasized Monday that the Hawkeyes' latest game is more of an aberration from what they've seen this season from them.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com