Breaking down the Boilermakers
Purdue's defense handled mobile Illinois QB Scheelhaase, now focuses on Robinson
Updated: October 26, 2011, 11:39 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Entering the season, this game looked like a brief respite on the schedule before a potentially brutal November. Purdue was coming off three consecutive losing seasons, including a 4-8 record in 2010. Yet this season, the Boilermakers have surprised. At 4-3, they already matched last season's win total entering Saturday's game at Michigan.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com