Breaking down the Wildcats
The Persa-to-Ebert connection will be chief concern for Wolverines defense
Updated: October 5, 2011, 2:37 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Northwestern got back its quarterback, Dan Persa, lost its running back, Mike Trumpy, and after it all, lost the Big Ten opener, too, 38-35 to Illinois. There are things the Wildcats do well -- Persa-to-Ebert -- and things they don't -- the secondary. Here are a few things that stood out about Northwestern after watching the Illinois game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
- OSU's Bell out of spring practice after surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com