Robinson getting plenty of carries
Quarterback runs wild out of shotgun, looks smarter about not taking big hits
Updated: September 18, 2011, 7:15 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- After three games, Michigan is starting to receive real trending, tangible answers to some of its preseason questions. While the Wolverines might not like everything they've seen thus far -- especially after a 31-3 win over Eastern Michigan that wasn't pretty -- there are some positives. Michigan might have found a running game that isn't Denard Robinson, and it has a lot of young talent and has gotten better-than-expected play in the secondary.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com