Hoops captains have seen changes
Douglass, Novak credit Beilein and new staff for adapting, turning up defense
Updated: September 13, 2011, 10:28 AM ETBy Chantel Jennings | WolverineNation
- Basketball in September in Ann Arbor? There's a buzz building around John Beilein and the Wolverines after last year's trip to the second round of the NCAA tournament. Nearly everyone returns, and expectations are rising. WolverineNation recently sat down with senior co-captains Zack Novak and Stu Douglass. Novak has started 88 of 100 games in his career. He was just the second player in Michigan basketball history to be named a captain during his sophomore season. He ranks fifth in Michigan history in 3-pointers made and attempted. He's enrolled in the business school.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Michigan Wolverines Blue On-Court Practice T-Shirt
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com