Borges keeps Robinson in shotgun
Quarterback may have looked more comfortable, but there's still work to do
Updated: September 11, 2011, 4:43 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- Michigan had a finish for the ages Saturday night, coming from behind twice in the final 2:16 against Notre Dame to come out with a 35-31 victory. For three quarters, the Wolverines looked bad. The Irish outplayed them and looked to be coasting.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com