McQuay interested in U-M
No. 34 prospect in ESPN 150 has his pick of schools to choose from
Updated: April 30, 2012, 11:15 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- There are a few prospects left on Michigan's board that are too good to pass up, and that includes safety Leon McQuay III (Seffner, Fla./Armwood). At 6-foot-1, 183 pounds, McQuay has been a household name among most fanbases.He is ranked as the No. 34 prospect in the country, the No. 3 safety overall and holds offers from everywhere, including Florida, Stanford, USC, Florida State, Notre Dame, Michigan and Ohio State, among others. McQuay also recently earned an invitation to The Opening at the Orlando NFTC event.[+] EnlargeTom Hauck for ESPN.comSeffner, Fla., safety Leon McQuay III is looking to visit Ann Arbor during the weekend of May 18.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com