2013 TE pledges to Wolverines
Detroit Crockett's Khalid Hill gets offer during Monday visit and quickly pounces
Updated: February 6, 2012, 5:45 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Class of 2013 tight end prospect Khalid Hill (Detroit/Crockett) took a visit to Michigan on Monday, received a scholarship offer and promptly accepted, becoming the third commit in the class. Wolverines coaches have said repeatedly that the tight end position will be a priority going forward. Offers also are out to TEs Adam Breneman (Camp Hill, Pa./Cedar Cliff) and Jacob Matuska (Columbus, Ohio/Bishop Hartley).
Hill said he had a feeling Michigan was going to offer on his visit but wasn't sure what to expect.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com