OT prospect eyes medical school
Joshua Garnett is focused on finals as he narrows his recruiting finalists
Updated: December 16, 2011, 2:50 PM ETBy Chantel Jennings | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- It's an important time for college football coaching staffs to close up their 2012 recruiting classes. But for the recruits, it's time for exams and finals. For 2012 offensive tackle recruit Joshua Garnett (Puyallup, Wa./Puyallup), academics is the more important piece of his life right now. His father, Scott, said Joshua has always excelled at school and that he and his twin sister, Rachel, have friendly competition for which twin gets better grades. Joshua's older brother, Desean, who's in his second year of law school, also provided a good role model for the twins by putting his studies first.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com