Michigan commits to face each other
Cass Tech commits Jenkins-Stone, Richardson take on 2013 commit Shane Morris
Updated: November 11, 2011, 11:15 AM ETBy Chantel Jennings | WolverineNation
- DETROIT -- A preview of what Michigan's first-string offense and defense might look like in three years will be on display Friday night in the third round of the state playoffs, when Cass Tech takes on De La Salle. Class of 2012 commits Royce Jenkins-Stone (Detroit/Cass Tech) and Terry Richardson (Detroit/Cass Tech) have been a big reason the Technicians defense has held opponents to 13 points during the playoffs. Richardson, a defensive back, is the Wolverines' top-rated commit, and Jenkins-Stone, a middle linebacker, is the second-rated commit.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com