2013 prospect commits after game
Ohio safety Dymonte Thomas had Michigan in lead, pulls trigger at night game
Updated: September 20, 2011, 9:51 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- 2013 defensive back Dymonte Thomas (Alliance, Ohio/Marlington) committed to Michigan after last night's dramatic win over Notre Dame under the lights at the Big House. Thomas has had Michigan as his No. 1 team for some time now and decided to pull the trigger after taking in the festivities at Michigan Stadium in person.
The 6-foot, 175-pound back said, "I love this place," when asked why he committed.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com