Where does Green lean?
Recruiting roundtable: Wolverines chase top RB, but he's tough to pin down
Updated: December 10, 2012, 10:19 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
Every other week, Tom and Chantel invite another ESPN.com writer into WolverineNation to answer a few recruiting questions from their different perspective. This week they reached out to Dave Hooker, who has covered recruiting in the Southeast and Atlantic Coast regions for more than a decade.
1) A lot has happened since Derrick Green (Richmond, Va./Hermitage) went quiet. Auburn has a new head coach, Tennessee is still looking for its new coach. Green tweeted that he'll be making a decision "soon," so who leads right now for the No. 6 running back?
Tom VanHaaren: Probably Hawaii at this point. He's gone quiet, like the question says, so I'm not sure. I hate saying I don't know, because I try to exhaust all avenues, but I just don't know right now with this one. I believe Michigan has a legitimate shot, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Auburn. I think it's probably one of those two schools, but Green has done a great job keeping everyone guessing.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: Oklahoma St. limits QB Lunt's options
- For Irish, may be BCS or bust for bowl spot
- Saban: 'Devil' words 'terribly disappointing'
- Running back Richardson will leave Virginia