Where does Green lean?
Recruiting roundtable: Wolverines chase top RB, but he's tough to pin down
Updated: December 10, 2012, 10:19 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Every other week, Tom and Chantel invite another ESPN.com writer into WolverineNation to answer a few recruiting questions from their different perspective. This week they reached out to Dave Hooker, who has covered recruiting in the Southeast and Atlantic Coast regions for more than a decade.1) A lot has happened since Derrick Green (Richmond, Va./Hermitage) went quiet. Auburn has a new head coach, Tennessee is still looking for its new coach. Green tweeted that he'll be making a decision "soon," so who leads right now for the No. 6 running back?[+] EnlargeTom Hauck for ESPN.comMichigan seems to make sense for ESPN 150 RB Derrick Green, but he's hardly a lock for the Wolverines.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com